In the Middle of no where
Fadi Abu Sada
I feel I can’t breathe, and lost in the middle of no where, this feeling is just because I love Palestine, and not feeling well with what’s going on between Palestinians themselves, with no light inside the tunnel.
I always say that I never fight the occupation, I’m always fighting not to loose the hope that one day we will live in peace, same as all people do. Now I do feel afraid of loosing this hope.
This is the 8th month, since Hamas came to Authority, and the fifth moth since the Palestinians began talking about unity government, with no success.
Every single one in Palestine is talking about supporting the unity government, but no one till now knows what’s going on, not to have it in real.
A lot of envoys visited and will visit Palestine again after Ramadan Eid, trying to push these efforts, a lot of meeting between President and his Prime minister, between political parties, also with no success, and we still have hope.
I do believe there are a lot of solutions for this situation, but everybody needs to forget any personal or political points, and give these points to the people, who still holding this pain. Especially they are out of money or the truth us out of everything after 8 months.
The idea is not just to have a new government, it’s just to be all together, having one goal, to end the occupation, and have our freedom back, and build our state.
Do care about us more, and think big, and we will keep fighting not to loose the hope, for this goal, and will never give up.
4 Comments »
- Please visit my new website for the latest articles
- Struggling to stay human
- Hamas not amused by Haniya cartoon
- Palestine’s pax media
- The Arab media as seen through Israeli eyes
- When you can’t choose your neighbors
- Alternative media step in where offical media fail
- Beyond the Christmas lights, the real Bethlehem
- Inside Palestine’s Media War
- Palestinians trust their media despite weak performance
- Olmert & Our Failure Diplomacy!
- The world and us…no changes!!